Susan L. Hutchinson, PhD and Grace Warner, PhD Abstract In addition to being able to live safely at home, when facing declining physical or cognitive abilities it remains important to all people to have a sense of purpose—something to do—in their everyday lives. Meaningful and enjoyable leisure pursuits can fulfill this need. This article reviews…
Aging in Place
Summer 2019 Issue
- Aging Life Care Professionals Serving as a Client’s Decision Maker: The Pros, the Cons, and What to Consider
- Who Should Be Paying the Bills and Managing the Finances?
- Substitute Decision Making versus Supported Decision Making: What is the Difference?
- Supported Decision Making for Elders with Dementia: A Deep Dive
- The Care Committee™: A Planning Tool for Clients Without Families