Carol S. Heape, MSW, CMC, Fellow “The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) is the most significant health- care legislation enacted since the passage of Medicare and Medicaid forty-five years ago. The new law’s full implications will not be known for years…” 1 The Affordable Care Act (ACA) is in the news almost daily…
Editor's and Guest Editor's Message
Summer 2019 Issue
- Aging Life Care Professionals Serving as a Client’s Decision Maker: The Pros, the Cons, and What to Consider
- Who Should Be Paying the Bills and Managing the Finances?
- Substitute Decision Making versus Supported Decision Making: What is the Difference?
- Supported Decision Making for Elders with Dementia: A Deep Dive
- The Care Committee™: A Planning Tool for Clients Without Families