Compiled and edited by Helene Bergman, ACSW, C-ASWCM The theme of the recent White House Conference on Aging (July 2015) was Empowering Americans as We Age, and many initiatives — economic and otherwise — were proposed to better prepare workers for retirement, to support elder caregiving, and to facilitate older Americans to age in place….
Summer 2019 Issue
- Aging Life Care Professionals Serving as a Client’s Decision Maker: The Pros, the Cons, and What to Consider
- Who Should Be Paying the Bills and Managing the Finances?
- Substitute Decision Making versus Supported Decision Making: What is the Difference?
- Supported Decision Making for Elders with Dementia: A Deep Dive
- The Care Committee™: A Planning Tool for Clients Without Families