Nancy Berlinger, PhD The July 2015 White House Conference on Aging explored a range of important topics concerning how to structure and finance long-term care and related services to better meet the needs of our aging society. Missing from this policy-oriented agenda, and yet vital to effective policymaking in this area, was a deeper discussion…
End of Life Care
Summer 2019 Issue
- Aging Life Care Professionals Serving as a Client’s Decision Maker: The Pros, the Cons, and What to Consider
- Who Should Be Paying the Bills and Managing the Finances?
- Substitute Decision Making versus Supported Decision Making: What is the Difference?
- Supported Decision Making for Elders with Dementia: A Deep Dive
- The Care Committee™: A Planning Tool for Clients Without Families