Douglas C. Kimmel, PhD Overview The goal of this article is to provide some useful resources for understanding the special issues of aging lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) older adults, especially related to isolation. This article includes: 1) a summary of the support and advocacy issues from the National SAGE website; 2) focused discussion…
Summer 2019 Issue
- Aging Life Care Professionals Serving as a Client’s Decision Maker: The Pros, the Cons, and What to Consider
- Who Should Be Paying the Bills and Managing the Finances?
- Substitute Decision Making versus Supported Decision Making: What is the Difference?
- Supported Decision Making for Elders with Dementia: A Deep Dive
- The Care Committee™: A Planning Tool for Clients Without Families