James W. Ellor, PhD, DMin SUMMARY:Late Life Relationships in Spiritual Perspective is a review of the research around the impact of religion and spirituality on relationships. Late life relationships often involve a foundation in religion and/or spirituality particularly when the individuals involved view God as still very active in the world. This article begins by…
Summer 2019 Issue
- Aging Life Care Professionals Serving as a Client’s Decision Maker: The Pros, the Cons, and What to Consider
- Who Should Be Paying the Bills and Managing the Finances?
- Substitute Decision Making versus Supported Decision Making: What is the Difference?
- Supported Decision Making for Elders with Dementia: A Deep Dive
- The Care Committee™: A Planning Tool for Clients Without Families